Saturday, May 15, 2010

Last one I swear

Alright, this is the last one for tonight I have to go to bed.

My daughter is finally for the second time potty training after 14 months of recovery.. She can finally wear underwears again! She has however had two accidents but I am told that even a typical child will have accidents! I can't remember she was potty trained for 8 months prior to her illness in a blurr of postpartum.. I don't remember if that was the case.. So one big step.

Another big step.. she's had written her name without assistance! horray, she traced it but still no one was holding her hand.. She has the concept now she just need the practice! Ladies and maybe, gentleman, she's a lefty...

And finally, I've realized today that she can associate song to movie.. .. maybe I'm undereducated in this matter but I think that this is no small feat.. Of course, she got all the little mermaids songs but she also name pinocchio and Toy Story (she called it woody)...

Not to say, that I'm not impress with my son.. For an almost two, he follows directions very clearly. He seems to thrive on this.. He's got my photographic memories.. When I can't find something, I ask him... and more than often, he finds it.. He's potty training too.. He's getting pretty good at it.. He now tells me when he's gone in his diaper and gets all upset.. How can you just not love that.. He's not even two!

Wishful thinking, but it would be nice to be diaper free for the summer! or maybe even just a little part of it! Well actually, I'd take diaper free by Christmas!

Good Night to you all.

Take Care

MommaBear

No comments: