Thursday, June 24, 2010

Inspiration

I love facebook.. I'm addicted to it.. I love having that fly on the wall aspect of dear friends and family.

One of my good friend, someone that always had the right words when you come to see her for advise posted this on as her status:

Don't be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That's only the initial impression. The important thing is not to retreat; you have to master yourself."
Olga Korbut
Olympic Gold Medallist Gymnast


I thought that is so perfect for what my life has become.. the whys have almost all disappeared and have been replaced with what can I do.. Hence why most of my friends think I'm insane when I tell them that my children are dairy and gluten free.. Yes, it hard work. Yes, I wish for the simple life but you know once you start you can only go forward and the changes in my children are worth it. I've actually decided to apply the same principal to my own life..by taking care of my health, I hope that find some more balance...... but I know a secret...... If you believe it will happen. It might be though at first but it will come and yesterday will always seem easier than today no matter what your life circumstances are.

So on that, I bid you goodnight.

Take care
MommaBear

1 comment:

The Gluten-Free 'Dish' said...

Very good thoughts! A life of food allergies is more complicated and sometimes it seems to spin so fast and the dishes pile up, but then that day comes when you can actually get the dishes done before bed and you know that what you believed in your heart...health and healing-is becoming real.

Your children are blessed! Thanks for sharing.